Under the direction of Dr. Charles Keithline, the Pediatric Dental Group opened its doors in 2009 to serve and provide effective dental options for the families of Tulsa, Oklahoma. By striving to create a positive difference in the lives of young children, the Pediatric Dental Group promotes an atmosphere where children can stay comfortable while learning the importance of dental health.
The Pediatric Dental Group stands by its mission to be of service to every child in need of dental help whether they qualify for state aid or not. With Dr. Keithline, your child’s dental health comes first.
- Sealants – a safe and effective way to protect children’s teeth.
- Enamel Fluorosis – restore the adequate fluoride level of a child.
- Mouth Protectors – are specialized soft plastic mouth guards that are administered to protect a child’s teeth, lips, cheeks and gums from incurring injuries.
- Emergency Dental Care – as children are prone to fall, slip or slide at any moment, they can easily suffer from tooth breakage or even loss.
- X-Ray – the Pediatric Dental Group takes careful steps in minimizing the amount of radiation exposure to their young patients through the use of lead aprons and high-speed films.
- Preventive Dentistry – with regular dental visitations your child can be educated on the rudiments of maintaining daily dental hygiene.